Clients of MaxQ Fitness experience muscular breakdown followed by muscular recovery stimulating increases in muscle fiber density, resting metabolic rate, and decreasing fat, collectively referred to as RESULTS. Every repetition caries an exercise performance value and every calorie contains a nutritional value. At MaxQ Fitness we balance performance with nutrition.
MaxQ stands for Maximum Input, Quantified meaning very Brief but extremely Effective. MaxQ Clients TRAIN briefly but effectively for muscular breakdown and must also EAT briefly and effectively for muscular recovery or RESULTS. Clients know what if feels like (like no other) to train at MaxQ and the following describes MaxQ nutrition.
1. Eat one of six meals, every two hours, each day for 5 days (go wild, within reason! on weekends).
2. Consume the number of calories and protein at eat meal that I prescribed for you.
3. Try to balance carbohydrate grams with protein grams.
4. Do not skip breakfast! Try not to skip a meal. If you have to skip, do not make it up on the next meal. Instead, extend your plan two hours for each skipped meal.
5. Prepare each serving before your work day.
6. Carry a jar of peanut butter, nuts, protein bar or premixed protein drink for eating on the go.
Here is a list of things to get at the grocery store:
Lean meats such as turkey, chicken, fish, beef or tofu (baked, stir fried or on whole wheat bread).
Vegetables such as spinach, avocado, peppers, onions, mushrooms, (stir fry in olive oil with rice, whole wheat pasta or egg noodles).
Beans such as lentils, green, pinto, black (make soups and salads).
Fruits such as bananas, peaches, apples, grapes, blueberries, strawberries (blended with a good protein shake or sprinkled over granola or dipped in peanut butter).
Milk such as almond, soy, rice, skim (over cereal or in shakes).
Sweeteners such as honey, brown sugar (stay away from processed sugar and artificial sweeteners).
Eggs such as hard boiled (or make an omelet with meats and vegetables).
I am truly inspired by the incredible effort exerted by my Clients. Keep pumping and eating the MaxQ Fitness way…where Strong is the new THIN(g).